Age: 22.84d Health: 72.16% Posters: 10 Posts: 14 Replies: 12 Files: 1+3
|>>||DinDin<3!96.E5MJGcE 3sep2020(th)08:14 No.79224 OP |P1
The Pokeball version is my favorite but I still made this one because I knew you guys would've appreciated the option.
|>>||Anonymous 3sep2020(th)11:29 No.79226 A |P2R1
|mm very nice!|
i see you're still refusing to animate on the main timeline tho.
|>>||Anonymous 3sep2020(th)11:30 No.79227 B |P3R2
|>>||53%PrimalApe 3sep2020(th)16:16 No.79228 C |P4R3
|This indeed a nice surprise. Didn't expect that one. Dig the remix of GSC too.|
|>>||DinDin<3!96.E5MJGcE 3sep2020(th)16:38 No.79230 D |P5R4
I will never not do this now. Sorry, dude.
|>>||Anonymous 3sep2020(th)16:57 No.79232 E |P6R5
|You can't just tease a Ritsu flash and forget about it, that's illegal.|
|>>||DinDin<3!96.E5MJGcE 3sep2020(th)17:39 No.79234 OP |P7R6
|>>||Anonymous 3sep2020(th)19:34 No.79248 F |P8R7
perfectly made as always
pokemon girls just keep to be a treasure trove I see
also, any eastereggs? I can hardly believe Din wouldn't put in any at all this time
|>>||Anonymous 3sep2020(th)23:48 No.79261 G |P9R8
|can't wait till this is in a watchable video/scene format|
|>>||Anonymous 5sep2020(sa)02:55 No.79283 H |P10R9
It's from the HGSS remakes iirc. The flash even reference Voltorb Flip which is what takes the place of the game corner cause of EU gambling simulation laws.
|>>||Anonymous 5sep2020(sa)06:23 No.79285 I |P11R10
|Good for you, I guess, Din?|
|>>||Anonymous 5sep2020(sa)16:20 No.79298 A |P12R11
don't understand why to be honest, if the issue is just about the music sync. i mean if you watch it normally the music will sync and if you jump around on the timeline (because you are jerking off) you don't really care if the music syncs or not.
you COULD make the music sync with actionscript 3 btw:
1. set the FPS of the flash to 120. (this is just to make your code try to execute 120 frames per second and isn't the actual FPS of your flash)
2. every frame you run code that check which millisecond the looping audio is at
3. that code then calculates which frame it should display in the main timeline. (using audio seconds + your animation seconds, which is calculated using your animation FPS and the number of frames)
4. finally the code uses gotoAndStop(target frame on the main timeline)
5. HOWEVER in step 2 the code must first check if it is still on the same target frame that it was at previous end of step 4. if false it means the person viewing the flash has moved to a different position on the timeline. then the code stops the current audio playing, calculates the millisecond it should be on from the frame it is showing on the main timeline and then starts the audio loop again from the correct millisecond
you'll now have 100% synced audio with the animations on the main timeline and you'll also support seeking.
|>>||Anonymous 5sep2020(sa)16:23 No.79299 A |P13
|(or you just use flash's built-in streaming audio, which is designed to sync perfectly with the main timeline)|
|>>||DinDin<3!96.E5MJGcE 5sep2020(sa)23:00 No.79306 OP |P14R12
Hey, thanks! I'll try it out.